Crown FIL Workspace provide a full range of office relocation and workspace services to cater for any requirements. Whether you are setting up a home based workforce, reconfiguring your offices or clearing out a floor of workstations, we have the experience and expertise to assist.
We understand that time is of the essence and you need a business partner who will act quickly and decisively to get your teams up and running safely and productively. We can deliver our services either individually or as part of a ‘turnkey’ package.
Our services include but are not limited to;
- Delivering (and setting up) desks, computers and equipment to home offices, testing the IT and power supply for home workers. (if necessary)
- Reconfiguring work stations, meeting rooms and canteens at company offices. The purpose being to establish correct spacing and ‘safe’ social distancing.
- Providing and installing virus protection screens to desks and workstations, using an innovative design that does not damage or degrade fixtures.
- The removal and storage of surplus office furniture and equipment. We have 11 modern storage facilities countrywide.
- Environmentally friendly site clearances. We will assist to minimise waste and landfill through extending the lifetime of unwanted items. Our structured disposal hierarchy includes the upcycling, remodelling and resale of office furniture, charity distribution and recycling.
- Our FIL Furniture division are market leaders in the leasing and sale of quality commercial grade (second-hand) upcycled office furniture at prices well below the cost of new fit outs.
We are members of the Sustainable Business Network and ready to be of service as companies come to terms with the challenges of operating their businesses in the COVID-19 environment.